Elastomer Type Knife Gate Valve
Our developed range of Elastomer Type Knife Gate Valve is widely appreciated as it is very beneficial in applications includes slurries, heavy oils, varnish, honey, light grease, molasses cream and other allied non-flammable sticky liquids. They cut right through the gummy substance which help various industries to perform their jobs in a smooth mode. However, they also do have limitations of low pressure and are not suitable in applications that need sanitary or cleanliness situations. Other than that, when required, these can also be utilized where smothering capabilities are craved, although they are normally not recommended. Further, they are fabricated to reduce pressure drop over the valve in the completely opened place and end the stream of liquid.
Some of the unique characteristics are listed below:
- Can be used with viscous liquids and slurries
- Naturally safe from fire when used with a sheet of metal
- Easy to disassemble and maintain
- Disk can occur and erosion of the seat
- Limitation of low pressure and is inexpensive